September 8, 2012 – Archives/Pod Casts Hour 1 – Hour 2 – Hour 3
Hour 1: Frank Vernuccio
Joining Amerika Now during the first hour of the show is National Expert on Policy and Government Affairs and radio talk show host, Frank Vernuccio to discuss The Cold War Returns.
According to Vernuccio, a clear and present danger exists–the Cold War is back and more dangerous than before.
Russia is re-arming at an alarming pace. Two Russian bombers, capable of carrying nuclear weapons, flew near the West Coast of the U.S. recently while a Russian submarine patrolled the Caribbean.
Frank Vernuccio, a National Expert on Analysis of Policy & Government Affairs, will discuss:
- Why is Russia spending so much money to re-arm?
- Who is working with Russia?
- During the cold War, China was our ally…is that still the case?
- How can we combat a growing military force against us if we continue to strip funds from our military?
- Why is the re-arming of Russia a threat to the U.S.?
Frank is the Editor-in-Chief of the New York Analysis of Policy & Government, which provides practical reviews of key issues facing the United States on the federal, state, and local levels. Along with Larry L. Allison, Frank co-hosts the radio show And Nothing But The Truth on WVOX 1460 AM. Both co-hosts have a lifetime of governmental and political experience, and can get to the heart of the issues with a professionalism that is missing from so much in the media today.
For more information about Frank, visit his website at www.andnothingbutthetruth.com.
Hour 2: Don Tucker
Former Secret Service Agent Don Tucker joins the show during the second hour to discuss Will Our Politicians Ever Stand Up to the NRA?
With news continuing to filter out of Aurora, Colorado, regarding the horrifying movie theater shootings, former Secret Service agent Donald W. Tucker, author of The Complex and The Two-Edged Sword (his first book, which is an autobiography), wonders when America will deal with its gun problem.
Don cites several incidents that demand our attention:
- The Columbine shootings in 1999 by Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, which killed 12 students and one teacher.
- The Washington, D.C., sniper shootings in 2002 by John Muhammad and Lee Malvo which killed 10 people and terrorized the metropolitan area.
- The Virginia Tech massacre in 2007 by Seung-Hui Cho, which killed 32 people.
- The Tucson, Arizona, shootings in 2011 by Jared Lee Loughner which killed six people and severely wounded Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who suffered a life-altering injury.
“Now we have James Holmes shooting and killing 12 and injuring 58 people. What has been done to implement some kind of gun control to at least limit or prevent these horrendous acts? NOTHING,” Tucker says. “As sure as we ponder these tragedies, more incidents of this nature will occur.”
After graduating from the University of Iowa with a BA degree in Sociology/Criminology, Donald W. Tucker began his career with the Federal Bureau of Narcotics in Chicago, Illinois, and subsequently transferred to the U.S. Secret Service, where he eventually was promoted to the position of Special Agent in Charge of the Secret Service Office for Arizona. Later, Mr. Tucker received a Presidential Appointment as U. S. Marshal for the State of Arizona and afterwards was selected as the Chief of Court Security in Washington, D.C., for the Federal Court system nationwide. Eventually he returned to Arizona and opened his own Private Investigation Agency called T.I.P.S. (Tucker Investigations and Protective Services).
For more information about Don Tucker, please visit his website at www.dontuckerbooks.com.
Hour 3: Re-broadcast
Share this post...