May 19, 2012 – Show Archives/Pod Casts Hour 1 – Hour 2 – Hour 3
Hours 1 and 2: Michael Tellinger
Joining Amerika Now during the first 2 hours of the show is Michael Tellinger, who just recently sued Standard Bank of South Africa, the Reserve Bank, and the Minister of Finance of South Africa. The suit, which is 1,000 pages in length, was filed at the Constitutional Court of South Africa (case number CCT28/12), and exposes the concept of “money creation” and the so-called “lending” processes of banks.
This action could be huge, as Tellinger and the New Economic Rights Alliance are preparing for a Constitutional Court Case that aims at exposing the fraudulent fractional money creation process, that is, “counterfeiting” the SARB and other banks engage in regularly.
The board of the New Economic Rights Alliance decided to join in the suit because of public support, and they will be considered a “Friend of the Court.” Their NPO is specifically geared towards transparency in the banking sector and they represent thousands of members who are unhappy with the way in which the banks have been conducting their business.
The documents are a matter of public record, and you can read everything on www.thebigcase.co.za.
Michael Tellinger is one of South Africa’s bestselling export authors. His regular articles on human origins and his book Slave Species of God have been praised by readers in over 20 countries.
Michael is a scientist in the true sense of the word, never shying away from controversial issues, scrutinizing every clue meticulously. He graduated in 1983 from the University Of Witwatersrand Medical School, Johannesburg, with a B.Pharmaceutics degree, a passion for the cosmos, genetics, and human history.
His research and astute understanding of his subject matter has made him a regular guest on many radio shows in the USA and UK with popular hosts like George Noory on Coast to Coast; Kevin Smith, Hillary Raimo, American Freedom Radio, Howard Hughes in the UK; the Camelot Project, and more.
Michael is also one of the founders of UBUNTU, which is a movement to move from enslavement to freedom through contributionism.
- The UBUNTU CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM is a blueprint for a new social structure in which everyone is absolutely free and equal.
- A society that functions without the concept of money, any form of barter or trade, or the attachment of value to material things.
- A culture where each individual is encouraged to follow their passion and contributes their natural talents or acquired skills to the greater benefit of all the people in the community and society at large.
- A society with a new set of laws based on the needs of the people where everything is provided freely to everyone who contributes.
- A society which promotes the highest levels of scientific and technological progress.
- A society in which arts and culture flourishes allowing people to experience life to the fullest.
- A society in which spiritual growth of its citizens through the explosion of arts and culture will allow the rapid rise of consciousness to fully embrace the concepts on unity.
- The system provides unimaginable abundance of all things on all levels, impossible to imagine by those trapped in the capitalist consumer-driven environment of today.
Tellinger believes that every socio-political system we have ever had as the human race has failed us dramatically. South Africa, like the rest of the world, is now sitting on the verge of complete and devastating financial meltdown with catastrophic results for its people. The South African economy and natural resources have been plundered by reckless and ignorant politicians, with no remorse or any real accountability to the citizens.
Tellinger believes we are the custodians of the planet – but to protect it, we have to take it back from the unlawful governments that have claimed ownership – under the control of corporations who are raping and destroying our Earth .
To recognize these freedoms we must first remember some of our unalienable rights. If the land belongs to the people, the rivers and the coal in the ground belongs to the people, why are we paying for these? All rural towns and farming communities will have the following freedoms: Free electricity, free water, free housing, and eventually free food.
The ultimate objective is not only to provide free food, but to slowly move towards the complete eradication of money from the system. Some people may find this a shocking and impossible reality. Once again, all negative sentiments about these plans are based on thousands of years of indoctrination by those who control the supply and flow of money.
Most people are under the incorrect assumption that money is the consequence of human evolution and thousands of years of barter and trade. As hard as this may be for some people to accept, that is an incorrect assumption. Meticulous scrutiny of our human history shows very clearly that money was introduced several thousand years ago, by a small group of royal political elites as the supreme tool of enslavement of the masses. Since the very first introduction of money this small group of very powerful individuals have controlled the printing and supply of money, and thereby control the activities on planet Earth.
- Money is the obstacle to all progress and the cause of all misery on Earth.
- Money is the major contributing factor to the gross separation and segregation in society.
- Money is the cause of 99% of crime.
- Money causes families to fall apart.
- Money is the driving force behind ego, gluttony, jealousy, greed, envy and all the ugliest aspects of humanity.
The solution is remove money from society.
For more information about Michael Tellinger and all of his work, please visit his website at www.michaeltellinger.com/ubuntu-cont.php.
PLEASE CALL 800-259-5791 TO SPEAK WITH MICHAEL TELLINGER.
Share this post...