Join Barb and John as they tackle some of the top stories of the week, offering their own insights and opinions.
Joining the show during the second hour is the Founder and CEO of SCB Marketing, Jeff Piersall. Jeff will be discussing his and co-author, Eric Wright’s, new book, Dogs Don’t Bark at Parked: Your GPS in an Era of Hyper-Change.
Research shows that today’s organizations need a new set of rules to steer the changing workforce effectively. Previously, a leader’s ability and talent were the focus. But today’s leaders need less tangible qualities, instead focusing on the ability to engender trust, harness synergy, and clarify a vision.
Jeff Piersall will discuss
- What 10 proven qualities effective CEOs share
- What five competencies are “musts” for building trust
- Why high-tech has to be countered with high-touch
- How technology effects both transactional and relational business processes
- How visionary leadership focuses on “what” and “why” instead of “how”
- Why it’s important to embrace diverse perspectives
Jeff Piersall is Founder and CEO of SCB Marketing, inspiring, motivating and connecting entrepreneurs, business leaders and communities through his four business journals, numerous specialty publications, marketing services and speaking engagements. Jeff is a former award-winning college basketball coach.
For more information, visit http://www.jeffpiersall.com.
Share this post...